Maps & Images

William Beauford's map of 1801 shows that the river channel, which ran along the course of St. Patrick's Street, completely covered over. The covering of St. Patrick's Street took place between 1774 and 1789.

1801: Beauford's map of Cork city

1801 : Beauford's map of Cork city is also available in PDF format:

1801 : Beauford's map of Cork city_small_file(248KB)

1801 : Beauford's map of Cork city_large_file(1,437KB)